STANDARD VISITATION SCHEDULE
1. Alternate weekends, beginning at 7:00 p.m. on Friday and ending at 7:00 p.m. on Sunday beginning with the weekend following the granting of the decree.
2. Alternating the following holidays beginning with the first holiday following the granting of the decree: Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, Memorial Day and Fourth of July.
a. Easter is from 7:00 p.m. on the Friday before Easter until 7:00 p.m. Easter Sunday.
b. Labor Day is from 7:00 p.m. on the Friday before Labor Day until 7:00 p.m. Labor Day.
c. Fourth of July is from 7:00 p.m. on July 3 until 12:00 noon July 5.
d. Memorial Day is from 7:00 p.m. on the Friday before Memorial Day until 7:00 p.m. Memorial Day.
e. Thanksgiving is from 7:00 p.m. on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving until 7:00 p.m. the Sunday following Thanksgiving.
f. Christmas is from 7:00 p.m. on the day school dismisses for the Christmas vacation until 9:00 p.m. December 28.
g. New Year is from 7:00 p.m. December 28 until 7:00 p.m. on the day before school resumes from Christmas vacation.
3. The non-custodial parent shall have visitation for two (2) two-week periods in the summer in addition to the above said visitation periods to be agreed upon by the parties. If no agreement can be reached one four-week period will be continuous at one time, and begin five weeks prior to the date school resumes the following fall.
4. The above specified visitation is the minimum visitation and the parties may deviate therefrom by mutual agreement. Liberal in person and telephone visitation is encouraged between the parent who is not in possession of the child and the child.
5. Any holiday visitation shall take precedence over any regular weekend visitation if a conflict should arise.
6. Notwithstanding the visitations above set forth, the father shall have the child on every Father's Day from 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. and the mother shall have the child every Mother's Day from 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
7. The person receiving possession of the child is responsible for the transportation of the child.
8. Each party shall keep the other party apprised at all times of a current address and telephone number and each party shall promptly notify the other party of any circumstance rendering it impossible to carry out the scheduled visitations.
Signed on ____________________, 200__. _____________________________________
JUDGE OF THE DISTRICT COURT
[Ed note: Schedule furnished by Greer County Court Clerk, February 2003.]