The non-custodial parent shall have visitation with the minor child or children of the parties on the following times and in the following manner.
1. Every other weekend from 6:00 p.m. Friday until 6:00 p.m. Sunday
2. In odd numbered years, such 1981, 1983, etc., the non-custodial parent shall have visitation on the following holidays:
Easter 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
July 4th 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Thanksgiving 8:00 a.m. to the following Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
Christmas Eve 8:00 a.m. the morning of the 23rd of December (if this conflicts with school, it will be 6:00 p.m. on the 23rd) until 10:30 p.m. on December 24th
3. In even numbered years, such as 1982, 1984, etc., the non-custodial parent shall have visitation on the following holidays:
New Years Day 8:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m.
Memorial Day 8:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m.
Labor Day 8:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m.
Christmas Day 10:30 p.m. the night of December 24th until 10:00 p.m. on December 26th
4. As to Father's Day and Mother's Day. If the father is the non-custodial parent, he shall have the child or children on Father's Day from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. If Mother's Day falls within a weekend of the fathers visitation, he is to return said child or children to the mother for that day. If the mother is the non-custodial parent, the reverse shall apply.
5. The non-custodial parent shall have summer visitation for two 2-week periods from 8:00 a.m. June 15th until 8:00 p.m. on June 30th; and from 8:00 a.m. August 1st until 8:00 p.m. on August 15th.
Signed on ____________________, 200__. _____________________________________
JUDGE OF THE DISTRICT COURT
[Ed note: Schedule furnished by Hughes County Court Clerk, February 2003.]