STANDARD VISITATION SCHEDULE
The noncustodial parent shall have visitation with the minor child or children of the parties on the following times and in the following manner:
1. The first and third full weekend of every month from 6 P.M. Friday until 6 P.M. Sunday.
2. In odd numbered years, such as 1999, 2001, etc., the noncustodial parent shall have visitation on the following holidays:
Easter 8 A.M. to 10 P.M.
July 4th 8 A.M. to 10 P.M.
Thanksgiving 8 A.M. to the following Sunday at 6 P.M.
Christmas Eve 8 A.M. the morning of the 23 of December (if this conflicts with school it shall be 6 P.M. on the 23) until 10:30 P.M. on the 24.
3. In even numbered years, such as 1998, 2000, etc., the noncustodial parent shall have visitation on the following holidays:
New Years Day 8 A.M. to 10 P.M.
Memorial Day 8 A.M. to 10 P.M.
Labor Day 8 A.M. to 10 P.M.
Christmas Day 10:30 P.M. the night of December 24 until 10 P.M. on December 26
4. As to Father's Day and Mother's Day, if the father is the noncustodial parent, he shall have the child or children on Father's Day from 8:00 A.M. to 8:30 P.M. If Mother's Day Falls within a weekend of the father's visitation, he shall return the child or children to the mother for that day. If the mother is the noncustodial parent, the reverse shall apply.
5. The non-custodial parent shall have summer visitation for two 2-week periods from 8:00 A.M. June 15 until 8:00 P.M. June 30; and from 8:00 A.M. August 1 until 8:00 A.M. on August 15.
Signed on ____________________, 200__. _____________________________________
JUDGE OF THE DISTRICT COURT
[Ed note: Schedule furnished by Jefferson County Court Clerk, February 2003.]